30-day Return and Exchange Policy
If for any reason you are unhappy with your new Hudson River Watch Co. watch, we offer a 30-day return policy on watches and straps purchased directly from the Hudson River Watch Co. website. You can return Hudson River Watch Co. watches and straps in new, unworn condition within 30 days and we’ll exchange it for a watch or strap of the same value or provide a refund provided you meet the following conditions:
- This policy only applies to purchases made directly from the Hudson River Watch Co. website.
- Watches and straps/bracelets cannot show any signs of wear, use or damage or they will not be eligible for return or exchange.
- Stainless Steel bracelets or Leather straps that have been altered or that have had links added or removed are not eligible for return.
- You must ship your watch or strap to Hudson River Watch Co. within 30 days of the date when the product was originally shipped to you.
- All original materials included with your timepiece, including the inner box, outer box, and all cards, must be included.
- Watches or straps that have been altered, serviced or repaired by anyone other than Hudson River Watch Co. or an authorized Hudson River Watch Co. service center are not eligible for a refund.
Please follow the following instructions to return or exchange your Hudson River Watch Co. watch or strap:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the reason for your return. If you wish to exchange your watch or strap, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the watch or strap of the same value that you would like in exchange. Hudson River Watch Co. will determine if you are eligible for return based on your original purchase date or the date the item was originally shipped to you.
- Please ship your product with shipment tracking and signature required for delivery. Please also package your watch securely so that it will not be damaged during shipping. Hudson River Watch Co. is not liable for loss or damage that occurs to products during return shipping. Customers are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- Once we receive your returned watch or strap, we will determine whether it qualifies for a refund or exchange. If it is approved, we will provide a full refund, less the shipping costs associated with your order. If your exchange is approved, we will contact you to make arrangements for your new watch or strap to be shipped at your expense. If Hudson River Watch Co. determines that your watch is not eligible for return or exchange, we will contact you to make arrangements for returning your watch to you at your expense.
If your shipment is coming from outside the United States, the customs department in the sending country and/or destination country may separately apply export or import duties, customs fees and/or other duties, fees, taxes and charges. You are solely responsible for payment of these duties, fees, taxes and charges (whether you keep or return your purchase), and you agree to fully reimburse Hudson River Watch Co. if for any reason it becomes obligated to pay any of these amounts on your behalf.
If you have any questions about our returns and exchanges policy, please contact us at email@example.com.